- This refers to an information processing system created to systematize or computerize the logistics process to efficiently manage the overall logistics process such as transportation, storage, and packaging.
- It aims to reduce logistics costs and improve the quality of logistics service by providing logistical information that supports efficient logistics processes rationally and systematically.
- · OMS (Order Management System)
- Product Batch Registration
- Inventory Mgmt.
- Product Batch Modification
- Customer InQuiry & Claim Mgmt.
- Invoice Registration & Invoicing
- Order Collection
- Order management system manages and integrates consumer orders, such as order history, payment confirmation, order cancellation, and returns, which are the first stages of logistics.
- Based on the data recorded in the OMS, the seller can easily check the inventory of the product and the expected arrival date. This is a system suitable for those who operate multiple channels.
- If it is necessary to operate multiple channels and perform various categories of tasks, it is very advantageous. Also, there is an advantage of reducing labor costs and overall management of operation-related tasks.
① Predictable inventory management and easiness of inventory identification
② Reduction of work time and increase in efficiency
③ Identification of consumer consumption patterns and confirmation of high-demand products
④ Utilization of customer’s main data
- · WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Inventory Mgmt.
- Product Warehouse Mgmt.
- Location Mgmt.
- Issuing Mgmt.
- Picking/Packing Mgmt.
- Receiving Mgmt.
- This refers to an integrated warehouse management system that manages all activities that occur while managing logistics and materials/inventory within a delivery center or material/inventory warehouse.
- This integrated management of receiving, stockpiling, stocking, picking, and issuing supports the pragmatic use of management resources and the improvement of customer service by improving the logistics management and operational capability of the client company.
① Establishment of suitable personnel plan
② Efficient management of warehouse space
③ Improvement of labor productivity
④ Real-time information of materials
- · TMS (Transportation Management System)
- Pick-up & Vehicle Delivery
- Delivery & Transportation
- Customer Support
- 3PL Billing
- API Data Exchange With Client S/W
- Client & Supplier Mgmt.
- This is a transportation/delivery management system, which refers to a system that allocates transportation means in the process of delivering products to clients, plans and manages the transportation schedule, and ultimately manages overall performance/indices.
- This establishes and implements transportation plans to support the optimization of logistics processes.
① Analysis of transportation cost reduction opportunities
② Improvement of logistics loading rate
③ Optimization of the logistics process
④ Reduction of carbon emission
- · SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- Automation of Logistics Warehouse
- Auto Inventory Tracking
- Smart Shelf
- Auto Ordering System
- Calculation of Appropriate Inventory
- Store Mgmt. Robot
- Supply chain management, SCM is a management strategy system that manages the entire logistics process as one integrated network for product production to final consumers.
- This is a management strategy that is attracting attention not only for simple logistics management but also for high efficiency for customer satisfaction.
① Establishment of a systematic logistics system
② Maximization of customer satisfaction
③ Reinforcement of corporate competitiveness
④ Reduction of logistics cost