You need to log in to Cello Square Shipper Portal to use the various shipping services of Cello Square.
After logging in, you’ll go through a simple process of ① product selection ② quote inquiry ③ shipment reservation, which completes the booking of ocean transport service.
- 01Log in to Cello Square’s Shipper Portal (app.cellosquare.com).
- 02Click ‘Product’ at the top left of the shipper portal.
- 03Select and click the ocean transport service you want to use from ‘Instant Quotes’.
※ We’ll guide you through ‘Small Cargo Ocean Transport Service (LCL)’ as an example.
- 04After checking the description of the selected product, click ‘Quote Inquiry’ at the bottom.
- 05Select Incoterms and enter the origin/destination information of the cargo to be shipped.
- A detailed description of Incoterms can be found in the Logistics Glossary.
- Please select the pick-up location and pick-up request date (origin) when requesting Origin/Destination Trucking Service.
- 06Enter the details such as the type, volume and weight of the cargo to be shipped.
- Select either 'kg/cbm' or 'lb/cft' for the unit. Select the package type and enter the, number, length, and weight to automatically calculate the total volume.
- If you need to add cargo, click the ‘Add Package’ button to enter additional information.
- 07If you have additional services or requests related to shipping, then select and enter the option and click ‘Quote Inquiry.’
- The cost for the selected option is not automatically applied when inquiring for a quote inquiry but applied as an actual cost at the time of settlement. If you have any questions about the cost, please contact the Administrator via chat.
- 08After checking the quote, click ‘Booking’ in the upper right corner to book for shipping.
- If you cannot find a quote, please request a quote through 『Quote > New』 at the top, and we will send a reply to your registered email address within 48 hours.
※ If you have any questions about the confirmed quote, you can have a 1:1 chat with the Administrator by clicking the chat button in the upper right corner.
- 09After confirming your booking information, enter your reference ID and destination. Then, click ‘Shipment Booking’ located at top right or bottom.
- For Reference ID, you can fill in the desired identification number for the purchase order (PO), and you can view with the Reference ID at the Booking and Shipment menus.
- 10After the final confirmation of your shipment booking, agree to the Terms of Service and click ‘Request Confirmation’ to complete the shipment booking.