You need to log in to Cello Square’s Shipper Portal to access various air shipping services. After logging in, go through a simple process of ① product selection ② quote inquiry ③ shipment reservation, to complete the booking for an air forwarding service.
- 01Log in to Cello Square’s Shipper Portal (app.cellosquare.com).
- 02Click ‘Product’ at the top left side of the shipper portal.
- 03Select and click the air forwarding service you want to use from ‘Instant Quotes’
※ We’ll guide you through ‘Air Freight Service’ as an example.
- 04After checking the description of the selected product, click ‘Quote Inquiry’ button at the bottom.
- 05Select Incoterms and enter the origin/destination information of the cargo to be shipped.
- A detailed description of Incoterms can be found in the Logistics Glossary.
- 06Enter the details such as weight of the cargo and commodity type to be shipped.
- Select either 'kg/cbm' or 'lb/cft' for the unit. Enter the package weight, and select the type of commodity and if you include the dangerous items or not.
- 07If you have any requests related to shipping, enter them and click ‘Quote Inquiry’ button.
- 08After checking the quote, click ‘Booking’ in the upper right corner to reserve shipping.
- If you cannot find a quote, please request a quote through 『Quote > New』 at the top, and we will send a reply to your registered email address within 48 hours.
※ If you have any questions about the confirmed quote , you can have a 1:1 chat with the Administrator by clicking the chat button in the upper right corner.
- 09After confirming your booking information, enter your reference ID and destination. Then, click ‘Shipment Booking’ located at top right or bottom.
- For Reference ID, you can fill in the desired identification number for the purchase order (PO), and you can view with the Reference ID at the Booking and Shipment menus.
- 10After checking the final confirmation of your shipment booking, agree to the Terms of Service and click ‘Request Confirmation’ to complete the shipment booking.